1. Fees once paid through the payment gateway shall not be refunded other than in the following circumstances :
1.1 Multiple times debiting of User Card/Bank Account due to technical error OR Users's account being debited with excess amount in a single transaction due to technical error. In such cases, excess amount excluding Payment Gateway charges would be refunded to the User.
1.2 Due to technical error, payment being charged on the Card/Bank Account but the enrolment for the purchase is unsuccessful. However, if in such cases, user wishes to seek refund of the amount, he/she would be refunded net the amount, after deduction of Payment Gateway charges or any other charges.
2. The User will have to make an application for refund along with the transaction number and original payment receipt if any generated at the time of making payments.
3. The application in the prescribed format should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. The application will be processed manually and after verification, if the claim is found valid, the amount received in excess will be refunded by Capcee, within a period of 7-10 calendar days on receipt of such claim.
5. In case of any queries, please call Capcee Helpdesk on +917406080365 or write to email@example.com
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us
. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org website: www.capcee.com